Single Girder Goliath Cranes
We are Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of our product range and our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Goliath / Gantry Cranes are self-propelled cranes running on
rails installed at ground level.
Such cranes are typically used at –
• Construction sites
• Ports and harbours
• Workshops where existing columns cannot bear the wheel loads of a bridge crane
• Workshops with low roof tie height that might restrict the height of lift of a regular bridge crane
• Locations where bay lengths are excessive
• Locations where bay lengths do not remain constant
• Sites / projects where the crane itself needs to be relocated from one place to another
• Locations where loads are to be shifted from points outside the crane span as in the case of an overhang on either side of the rails. These cranes can be completely customised for SWL, span, lifting height, speeds and class of duty depending on the application as per the technical specifications detailed to us by our clients at cost-effective prices. These cranes have the capacity of up to 70 Ton capacity.